I'm collecting awkward truths about green issues. It might help with some projects down the line, but mostly it's a blogging line of enquiry, I thought would be interesting.
Here are a few to get us started, but I am looking for many more:
- one root of the problem is population growth
- a person's environmental impact is roughly proportional to their income
- if we criticize big cars, what about big houses?
- recycling is too little too late
- consumerism got us into this mess, is it likely it will get us out of it?