Monday, 25 January 2010

Haiti Fundraiser in London

(That my friend Aladin is involved with)

We've just announced early details of a fantastic fundraising Haiti benefit gig at the Roundhouse on February 25th - with a really strong line-up and some huge special-guest acts still to be revealed next week.First acts announced for Haiti Earthquake Fundraiser@The Roundhouse includes Seasick Steve; Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, Magic Numbers; Mr Hudson, The Futureheads and Bombay Bicycle Club. DJ sets from The Maccabees, Zero 7, Mat Horne and Kate Nash. Presenters include Charlie Brooker, Edith Bowman, Harry Shearer (Spinal Tap/The Simpsons), Marcus Brigstocke, George Lamb and Rick Edwards.
Tickets went on sale an hour ago:
Web -
F/bk -
Twtr -

1 comment:

Alice said...


My name is Alice Hill. I've just visited your website
and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging
links with my website. I can offer you a home
page link back from 3 of my Industrial Supply websites wich are: with page rank 2 with page rank 1 with page rank 1

If you are interested, please add the following information to your
website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for
you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your

Title: Used Sheet Metal Machinery
Description: New and used sheet metal machinery products from Bulldog.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Alice Hill
Web Marketing Consultant