Tuesday 25 March 2008

"A top 20 UK marketing blog"

Apparently Greenormal is just that (number 20) according to this list based on the infamous Adage 'Power 150'. Only in advertising - the industry where awards flow like champagne at a gala dinner - could a 'power 150' list now have swollen to 650 blogs and counting. But anyway musnt grumble because I am way below 150 mark! So thanks to all my readers, to spinning around & all that. & I am linking to this to remind myself to check back because the next list is due April 1st and it will be a shame if the results aren't a bit fishy that day (in at 13, Katie Price's "SelfMarketingforMums"???) Bloggers just love rankings anyway, I must do a list soon of the 20 best green blogs in the world - actually it will be a bit like my blogroll but still... :J

No comments: